- August 28, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Incfrog Life
Incfrog celebrated the achievements of the team during the year 2021-22 at ‘Appreciation Day 2.0’ held at the Kolkata office premises on 27th August 2022. V.P. of US Operations, Mr. Tingpalpong shared his wisdom with the team through video message. Ex-employees and interns also shared their experience of working at Incfrog with new team members. Alongside announcement of new employee benefits, a snapshot of successful projects during the past year were also showcased. Here’s an overview of achievements during 2021-22 and new employee benefits:
- 300% increase in annual revenue as compared to last financial year.
- Expansion to the United States with Mr. Kit Tingpalpong as VP, Operations.
- 55% increase in frequency of repeat orders.
- New brands like Xiaomi, Dove, Rashmi Group, Ericsson, Pond’s were added to the portfolio.
- As a part of Mission 2026 shared in Appreciation Day 1.0, Incfrog has created a network of companies to diversify the operations.
- Two “Afaqs! Excellence Awards” for Pujor Shreshtha 2021 with Karukrit Advertising for Unilever.
- Mentrual Work From Home of up-to 3 days.
- Up-to 10% on Referrals for everyone, not limited to sales / business development team.
- Free health insurance cover from 2nd year of employment.
- Free mental health counselling to cope with work and life stress.
- Creation of Skill Development Fund to increase learnings and improve team performance.
- Introduction of Performance Rewards based on overall work performance.
Former Digital Marketing Manager, Triparno Ghosal earned the Annual Achiever’s Certificate for the year 2021-2022 on Appreciation Day 2.0. The event was attended by ex-employees, current team members and partners. CEO Utsav Bhanja motivated the team and appreciated the efforts of every individual and partners who helped the company grow.